Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Feeling a bit down in the Januaries

Well. We're down over here. A little mastitis, some feverishness, some overnight travel, some viral stuff, keenly aware of, and sick of, personal faults... and that's just Mama Bear! Really, for not actually being sick, I haven't felt so bad in a while! I'm starting to think like my mom, who has believed most of her life that really she ought to have been a member of the aristocracy. You know, with servants to take care of everything! That's what I'm saying-- where are the servants??
It also seems that just a week ago, I was focused, trusting, had perspective. These things seem to have slid (slided? slidden?) Out the (drafty? draughty?) window. Now accepting applications for hired (or volunteer) help. Prayers appreciated.
As always, the photography is Paul's.

2 comments:

schauers said...

Hey you guys - what fun to sift through your blogs and see your amazing artistic sides - love the first picture on this blog, Paul, of the condensation on the window - seems so peaceful for some reason and Libby, your pastries (a few blogs up) looked scrumptious would love to see your new recipe book. We (I am the voice of the schauer clan tonight) really like you folks. Anyway - I found our archaic blogsite address - it is bbmooey.blogspot.com We need to update.

MamaBear said...

Dudes! you guys should start blogging again! I can't leave a comment on your blog, as I don't know you email, but it reminds me how much I'd like to write poetry again. Maybe I'll post an old poem sometime. I've totally got summer on my mind too! Just wait, it'll come again.