Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Messiah Songs for the First Sunday of September

 Awake my soul and with the sun (1982 hymnal #11)
Uncreated One
Wonderful Maker
Speak O Lord
Many Are the Words
Now to Live
Sanctus (Mass of Plenty)
Lord's Prayer (Kidder)
 Take My Life and Let It Be
Let Your Healing Love
One Bread One Body
Beautiful Lord
Forth In Thy Name O Lord I Go (Karen)
Playing in a stream, I think at the Devil's Punchbowl, near the Red Cedar in Wisconsin?

By request I am posting songs planned for this week at our church, Messiah Episcopal.  It can help children to participate in the worship if they are familiar with the music.  There is a nice nursery at Messiah, with nice folks in it, but children are also welcome in the service. 
We are in St. Paul on 1631 Ford Parkway, on the corner of Macalester and Ford.  Services are at 8:30 and 11:00 on Sunday Mornings.

How do you help children worship?

No comments: