Thursday, January 26, 2012

pretty happy funny real in Minnesota

round button chicken




pretty.
A day at the Mississipi. We had the place to ourselves. It was beautiful.

happy.
Love this girl. Holding baby Willem.

funny.
I'm not sure why, but watching my own papa bear assemble this hanging shelf thing with my two little bears was a hoot. I laughed the whole time. It was flimsy, and mysterious, and none of them knew what it was supposed to look like, and it took them a long time. I think in the end there may have been found irreconcilable defects with this product anyway? Cool to see them working together.

Willem is back to his regular happy self. Man, is he a great baby.

real.
I think I look like this a lot. I may not know what I'm saying, but I'm saying it emphatically.
A real note in a bottle. A boy I know suprised me when we showed up at the river, by taking it out of his backpack and flinging it into the river. Hopefully worthy hands will find it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Nice family photos, made more interesting by the black and white.

Jen said...

Love your black and white photos of your children. Very nicely done.

Jen